Hello there ladies and gents!
I recently attended the last ever Ayacon at Warwick University. As always had a fantastic time, good venue and a great atmosphere. Was really good to see *Aliasdotcom
, my old friends and some new ones!
For those interested in seeing my panel it was very helpfully filmed by Batale and can be found here - www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tr6_A…
Most of the panel is centred around UK law but there are some points useful to cosplayers elsewhere too.
Personal Highlights include:-
- Fantastic shoots with *LittleGeeky
- Riding the Bantersaurus with ~balthier42b
- Getting absolutely trollied at *sjbonnar
's goth party and staying until silly o'clock.
's subsequent video of said shennanigans! - www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1…
- A good turn out to my "Cosplay and the Law" panel. I was worried no one would show! Big thanks to ~delusional
- Chilling in the amphitheatre late at night.
- Steves epic Totoro costume!
- Testing out my Paramedic Anderson cosplay. Had a few faults that will need ironing out but it went ok.
finally giving me my birthday present!
- Ambers Wreck-it-Ralph go kart!
- Catching ~Nert
again by chance for some great pictures and some video footage!
Big thanks to Random Accent and everyone else. You know who you are, you helped make it awesome!
# # # # # #
Due to a number of reasons the Killing Floor shoot has been postponed until a later date.
Had a lot of positive feedback from my latest Rick shoot and the costume is a continual work in progress. I am intending to replace the badges and holster with better more accurate versions. Then look into the possibility of a location shoot prehaps.
Also in the works is a Booker Dewitt cosplay for October Expo with
as Elizebeth. Really looking forward to this!
# # # # # #
Thanks for watching!